[ic] Shipping Survey

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Oct 16 08:14:58 UTC 2013

On 10/15/2013 07:44 AM, Andrew Baerg wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply on this. I would have loved to attend the
> conference!
>
> I am the author of Shipment - https://metacpan.org/module/Shipment - which
> was designed to integrate into our current Interchange 5 setup, but also to
> be useful outside of that.
>
> I would love to see it become a part of Interchange 6 if that is something
> the community wants. I would also be open to doing a presentation at the
> next conference.

In general, it would make sense to have a generic shipping ecosystem for
Perl + Interchange. But I'm sure there are a few things which can be discussed
resp. enhanced in Shipment, e.g.:

* use a better way to address the services instead of ->ups, ->...
* use Moo instead Moose
* allow other authors to write Shipment::XYZ

We would of course love to see you on the conference next year.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team