[ic] Mobile-friendly?

Mike Heins mikeh at perusion.com
Sun Apr 6 15:36:25 UTC 2014

Quoting Bob Puff (bob at nleaudio.com):
> Hello,
>
> I've been asked by a client who is running IC if they can make the site more
> "Mobile-friendly", by which I assume they mean a whole different set of files
> based on the browser type.  Are there any current examples of this in the
> latest IC?  How would you detect the mobile browser in the IC ITL?

We either use the builtin Bootstrap stuff, or we use a UserTag based
on HTTP::BrowserDetect.

If you want to see a responsive site based on Bootstrap, try
our site at perusion.com.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mikeh at perusion.com>

"We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more
than they hate us". -- Golda Meir