[ic] undefined carts on upgrade

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Jan 2 09:06:58 UTC 2014

Is this an InnoDB table or MYISAM? I think that upgrading could have
affected your database.

Have you tried to set up the standard catalog? The other day that I went to
the latest Interchange and had some issues with my site (server crash of
hell), what I did was eventually to first install the Demo site and see if I
could get that one to work properly, at least the basiscs. This helped me
identify a couple of areas that were not playing nice (mainly database
related, but also simply because the crash had removed a few files /
includes / images).

CU,

Gert