[ic] Strap

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Sat Sep 26 10:31:54 UTC 2015

Hello Josh,

I implemented the ncheck_category.tag as suggested. Then I restarted interchange and visited the broken link again and it still didn't work.

I then did this test:

In catalog.cfg

## Map a subroutine to happen if the page is not there
#SpecialSub  missing  ncheck_category

SpecialSub  missing  gadaffi

...restarted interchange and then searched both /var/lib/interchange and
/usr/lib/interchange recursively for the text "gadaffi" inside files.

It looks to me like this line in catalog.cfg is not being read at all by
Interchange:

## Map a subroutine to happen if the page is not there
SpecialSub  missing  ncheck_category

I guess I will downgrade Perl as you suggested.

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein