[ic] Strap

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Sat Sep 26 18:51:54 UTC 2015

Hello Josh,

I uninstalled Perl 5.20.2 from Ubuntu 15.04 server amd 64 with apt-get
and had much more trouble than I can ever remember working out where I
wanted to install perl, installing quite a few tar.gz files like perl
5.12.5 and 5.22.0.

Then I reinstalled Perl 5.20.2 with apt-get. I then noticed that whilst
uninstalling perl with apt-get, I had also uninstalled apache2, samba
and winbind.

Anyway for some reason the problem is now fixed although the perl
version has not changed. The fact that some software was uninstalled
unintentionally suggests that it may not be the Perl version causing the
problem, but some other software breaking this:

SpecialSub  missing  ncheck_category

http://new.aussievitamin.com/cgi-bin/strap/Measuring-Tools/Levels

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein