[ic] Issue with upgrade to 5.10

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Sun Feb 7 13:41:23 UTC 2016

On 02/07/2016 04:58 AM, Frank Reitzenstein wrote:
> I don't have your upgrade because I upgraded from the Strap Store of 6
> months ago.
>
> For the first time I tried a novel search; Glimpse which is working nicely.
>
> There is a Glimpse.pm in /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/
>
> Do you gave a /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Solr.pm or where is the code
> that Racke set up?

We are using this module:

https://metacpan.org/pod/Interchange::Search::Solr

It isn't specific to Interchange 5 and can be used with any Perl software.

I prefer using actionmaps instead of the Interchange 5 search, which
is more flexible, effective and you have better control on the user
input.

If you are interested, I can offer some glue code we are using for
Interchange 5.

Regards
        Racke

--