[ic] Plack + Interchange for easy development

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Wed Jul 13 06:19:59 UTC 2016

Hello Josh,

You are doing some great work there. Your Strap store is good in every
respect as far as I can tell, particularly good at what it is designed
for, mobile friendliness.

https://www.aussievievitamin.com

I am usually not building carts as I have had a lot of responsibilities
(packing:() but I remember checking and we were #11 on google for
"Couleur Caramel" on my pc and #7 on my mobile and of course google has
had another update regarding this issue this year.

By the way that site is on my pc. I was going to do more, but instead I
learned a little more about security and I am typing from my windoze
virtual machine. Saving power on one box for everything.

All the best Josh.

Frank Reitzenstein BSc, Grad Dip Ed, Post Grad Dip Appl. Sc, PhD
candidate in Physics.