[ic] IC freezes

René interchange at hertell.com
Mon Jul 9 19:41:56 UTC 2018

On 09.07.2018 20:59, René wrote:

> This is great! I'll switch to sql right away :-) Is there a particular
> reason why some tables are still tied to GDBM and moved to sql? Is it
> that after editing the .txt-files, they get re-imporetd to GDBM?

I tried with a locale.pgsql that looks like this

Database  locale  locale.txt    __SQLDSN__
Database  locale  DEFAULT_TYPE  text
Database  locale  KEY           code
Database  locale  COLUMN_DEF   "code=text NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"

But the import seems to fail reading UTF8-characters (eg. ä ö
etc), and the result is a mess.. Is there something that i have missed
in the configfile?

René