[ic] IC freezes

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Jul 9 20:06:03 UTC 2018

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018, René wrote:

> I tried with a locale.pgsql that looks like this
>
> Database  locale  locale.txt    __SQLDSN__
> Database  locale  DEFAULT_TYPE  text
> Database  locale  KEY           code
> Database  locale  COLUMN_DEF   "code=text NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"
>
> But the import seems to fail reading UTF8-characters (eg. ä ö etc),
> and the result is a mess.. Is there something that i have missed in the
> configfile?

Do you have PG_ENABLE_UTF8 (IIRC you're using Postgres) set as
DatabaseDefault, or for that specific table?

If you can't get the import working, you can always import the data to
your locale table some other way since you'll never want Interchange to do
that again once it's in Postgres.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen