[ic] shoe plastic boxes

Winifred Kallhoff Paul at moldmolding.com
Sat Oct 12 20:20:34 UTC 2019

Hello interchange-users,
I hope everything is fine with you.

I would like to ask that do you make progress in your project?

Please feel free to send related inquiries, will quote for you sooner. My Email:  Please reply to this mail directly.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | With kind regards.