[ic] Website down

Billy Mayberry bill.mayberry at bjmmedia.com
Wed Feb 15 00:54:59 UTC 2023

Team,

I will also be sad to see such a historic piece of history be taken down. I would like to offer anything that I can to help in keeping this thing up and running if possible or helping in other ways? Server, space, time, etc…

I would also like to see when I become a member if possible? If someone could lead me to the place to see just when I subscribe to this list? I haven’t used the software/list for many years but I used it a lot back in the early 2000’s.

Thank You,

B. Mayberry
BJMMedia.com
www.bjmmedia.com