[ic] Website down

gert at 3edge.com gert at 3edge.com
Wed Feb 15 07:56:28 UTC 2023

Hi Billy,

This is your first post I believe: https://www.interchangecommerce.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-February/017919.html

And to throw in my 2 cents: I don’t mind the occasional reject/approve of mailing list message, I believe we have the (front end) spam issues pretty much under control since October 2021. However I’m not involved in the backend maintenance of the mailing list software and I can imagine that takes also time/effort from Jon & others.

So if it stays I’m happy to continue to be the arbiter of spam, if not then it was a blast and just have to drag my ass to IRC again once in a while! 😊

CU,

Gert