[ic] Website down

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Wed Feb 15 14:31:07 UTC 2023

> bounces at interchangecommerce.org> On Behalf Of Stefan Hornburg (Racke)
> Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 11:08 PM
> To: interchange-users at interchangecommerce.org
> Subject: Re: [ic] Website down
>
> > It will be sad to see this list go.  I will still maintain my presence in IRC and on
> github as you say.  Anyone feel free to drop in (on IRC), even just to say hi,
> we're always there.
>
> That is true, but still reasonable to close the lists. Thanks for the effort to
> maintaining it!

In my experience there were only a couple emails per month (if that) for the last several years - if that's not "the issues" blocking me from seeing many more then shutting it down seems fit.

Would be nice to hear from those willing to share what other platforms they're using now besides/with Interchange - since this may be the last time we converse in a group so easily - and there's 20 years of trust built into your opinions.

I'm still using Interchange and thinking of switching to React on the front end. Feel like I should be switching to cloud processes instead of a traditional server/LAMP setup but those have grown so vast it's hard to distinguish what the entry point is (I do use S3 and Cloudfront). Probably take one of those AWS classes to elucidate.

Best

Paul