Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: your mail

******    message to minivend-users from Birgitt Funk <birgitt@booktraders.com>     ******

> Roger Arnold wrote:

> > So before this discussion grows into a war of words, how about some
> > experienced users getting together and collaborating in a joint effort
> > to write some How-To's ?
> > I am sure that someone would volunteer to organise the effort and that
> > MiniVend would create a special section on the website to host them,
> > if not I am willing to supply webspace and hosting for an organised
> > listing of How-To's for MiniVend, perhaps the greatest software in the
> > world for e-commerce and a variety of other cataloging and
> > publishing area's.
> >

> > So how about it........................
> >
> > Who is going to volunteer ?????????

I know it. It must be you !!!!!!!!!  8-)

And for the webspace and hosting for all the good work, don't you know it
is/was all there, free to grab and do something with it ? Offered by MH
on his server ?

Where I am right now, people love to use this slogan:
Walk the talk !

Birgitt

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.