Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: your mail

******    message to minivend-users from Roger Arnold <rbarnold@a-dream.com.au>     ******

Roger wrote:

Yes, I have had some help, and maybe even from you, but to suggest that I have actually got MiniVend installed is a
little premature.
The best help I have had was in fact today.
To suggest that I write a How-To (not a FAQ) when I have only been involved with minivend for about 2-3 weeks, and
don't even know a lot yet, is silly, however as soon as I know what I am doing myself, I would be glad to write a
How-To, how about you ?
You can make as many comments about me as you like, but as of now I will NOT be responding.
As for minivend, the end result justifies the effort, as I still think it is a great program and I have never said
otherwise, all I have said is that it would be a waste of the author"s time to expect him to write extensive
documentation, and it would be better for an experienced user or users to write a How-To

Have a nice day

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: