Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] This is SPAM for a cause I believe in !

******    message to minivend-users from Mike Heins <mikeh@minivend.com>     ******

Quoting birgitt (birgitt@cais.com):

> I know what I am risking - and Mike Heins and David Adams might disagree
> with my action and cancel me from this list - but I like you to read through
> the following article and support the cause. It is the most reasonable initiative
> with regards to possibly influence PTO's procedures to issue patents.

This is not nearly as off-topic as the last one I was upset about. I am
offended by this reference more than anything.....

Please stop this. Why do you continue doing this? Aren't there more
appropriate forums?

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Just because something is obviously happening doesn't mean something
obvious is happening. --Larry Wall
-