Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Paypal and Minivend

******    message to minivend-users from "Jason M. Korkin" <jkorkin@korksoft.com>     ******

Chris,
    I haven't used Paypal, however, but you could probably write a GlobalSub, or
something similar that would use the  LWP module and you could post directly to their
server... I know we did this a while ago with Authorize.net... Again, I am not
familiar with how their API works, so I may be way out in left-field on this one...

    Regards,

    Jason Korkin.

--
KORKSOFT - Software & Internet Solutions
System Integration, E-Commerce, C++/Perl/PHP/ASP

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: