Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Paypal and Minivend

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

>     I haven't used Paypal, however, but you could probably write a GlobalSub, or
> something similar that would use the  LWP module and you could post directly to their
> server... I know we did this a while ago with Authorize.net... Again, I am not
> familiar with how their API works, so I may be way out in left-field on this one...

Unfortunately Pay Pal requires people to log in to use the service.
Which just adds another layer of complexity onto everything. I suppose
it woudl be possible to essentially 'recreate' the interface locally but
I don't think the clients woudl be willing to spend that much money on
this. I'll find out though.
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: