Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Result Page Ordering Multiple Pages MV 4.04

******    message to minivend-users from "Humberto T Reyes" <htreyes@earthlink.net>     ******

Greetings to all,

I have been working on this for some time and could use any pointers.

I currently have a link that provides a large number of results from the
database.  These results are listed on a results page 14 items at a time for
up to 100 pages.  A customer can on any one of these pages enter the item
quantity they want for a particular product.  The problem I have is the
following:  A customer want to place an order for an item on the first page
they enter the quantity and then proceed to page 5 of the results them
he/she clicks on the order button--the only item that makes it to the cart
is the last one the customer entered a qty for all others are lost.

I tried a JavaScript that Mike provided below but I keep getting internal
server errors without additional information on the error.log.

Does anyone have an idea as to how I may do this without JavaScript?  If
anyone can help I would be most grateful!

If you would like to see the problem go to the following URL:

http://www.evine.com/cgi-bin/evine/winery.html

Then select American Oak on the site, try to place a quote for an item on
the first page and the second one at the same time--you'll see what I mean.

Thanks to all in advance,

Humberto
htreyes@earthlink.net

-