Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Avoiding the basket page after each item ordered

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

Hi,

I know this has been answered in the mailing list but I think my brain
is frozen from lack of minivend use. When a user adds an item to the
cart I'd rather it didn't go to the basket page but instead just
refreshed the page they are on. In other words, I want it to add the
item to the basket without making the cusomer leave their current page.
I remember that this wasn't a very difficult task but I can't think of
it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Chris Rapier
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: