Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Avoiding the basket page after each item ordered

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

Okay, so I kind of got this doing what I want by setting the special
page 'order' to a page which only contains [bounce
href='[history-scan]'] (i didn't include the excludes used). And this
seems to work reasonable well. However, I still remember a different way
which doesn't seem like so much of a hack.

Any help woudl be appreciated.

Chris Rapier wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******
>
> Hi,
>
> I know this has been answered in the mailing list but I think my brain
> is frozen from lack of minivend use. When a user adds an item to the
> cart I'd rather it didn't go to the basket page but instead just
> refreshed the page they are on. In other words, I want it to add the
> item to the basket without making the cusomer leave their current page.
> I remember that this wasn't a very difficult task but I can't think of
> it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Chris Rapier
> -
> To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
> email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
> Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.