Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Avoiding the basket page after each item ordered

******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******

I think in the past people just made the shopping cart in a hidden
frame. I admit I love the way ColumbiaHouse.com does it. they update
a small frame. it says how many items you have and what the last item
is you placed in the basket.

Ven

>******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier
><rapier@psc.edu>     ******
>
>Hi,
>
>I know this has been answered in the mailing list but I think my brain
>is frozen from lack of minivend use. When a user adds an item to the
>cart I'd rather it didn't go to the basket page but instead just
>refreshed the page they are on. In other words, I want it to add the
>item to the basket without making the cusomer leave their current page.
>I remember that this wasn't a very difficult task but I can't think of
>it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
>Chris Rapier
>-
>To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
>email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
>Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: