Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Avoiding the basket page after each item ordered

******    message to minivend-users from jojo@buchonline.net     ******

Chris,

have a look at the file "last_search.html". If you order some items not
with any post form or from the results page, make sure you use a
special scratch variable to get a right redirection. For exmaple:

[if scratch lastpage]
[seti arg][scratch lastpage][/seti]
[else]

[if session last_search]
    [set name=arg interpolate=1][data session last_search][/set]
[else]
    [set name=arg]/[/set]
[/else]
[/if]
[tag op=header interpolate=1]
Location: [area href="[scratch arg]"]
[/tag][comment]
		This page redirects the user to the last search
		that was saved. If no search is present, then
		they will go to the index page.
[/comment]

[/else]
[/if]

and set the basketpage to the last_search file.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger
buch online                 jojo@buchonline.net