[ic] scratch variables in session (or: pointer to docs on sessions)

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:57:59 -0400

Quoting Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net):
> Doug Alcorn <doug@lathi.net> writes:
>
> > What I really want to do is have a form that sets an arbitrary
> > variable and have this variable persist across that customer's
> > session.
>
> I assume since this is the third time I've asked this question and
> gotten no responce that this can't be done (outside of manually
> creating my own cookies).

No, I think it is because it is prominently featured in the FAQ:

    http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=faq05%2e06

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

My wife is great.  She doesn't care where I go, just as long as I don't
have any fun.  -- Lee Trevino