[ic] Price breaks by quantity

Patrick J. Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 17:31:59 2001

> Thanks.  That is definitely getting me on the right track.  But my values
> for CommonAdjust are not being picked up, or my pricing table is wrong.
For
> debugging purposes I even tried:

    Chances are you're having the same problem that I had: you're changing
CommonAdjust (etc) in catalog.cfg, but they are also defined in
etc/after.cfg and are overwriting your changes.  The default Foundation
catalog in 4.8.2 places CommonAdjust values in etc/after.cfg, so give that a
try.  Otherwise, go to your catalog directory and `grep -ri CommonAdjust *
|less` to see where else it might be getting set from.

..Patrick