[ic] Can't Get MySQL running with IC

Ralph Alberti interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 22:52:01 2001

Are you telling me that I need to create an Interchange user in MySQL
for
his to work? Interch?

I have been creating the catalogs as root and root has permissions in
MySQL to create, drop, etc... in MySQL.

I've been using most of the defaults I am presented with during the
makecat scripts.

Thanks for helping me out on this. If I can just get past the DB part,
I think I'll be fine.

  --Ralph