[ic] Can't Get MySQL running with IC

kyle@invisio.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 9 00:27:00 2001

Try reviewing:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icdatabase_18.html

Do your dbconf/files (and/or your definitions in catalog.cfg)
include the correct information and syntax for the tables if
you have modified or added new ones?
(Refer to url above)

Also the relevant lines from your catalog.cfg file would help.
(Similar to):

<SNIP from catalog.cfg>

Variable    SQLDSN           dbi:mysql:DBNAME:localhost:3333
Variable    SQLDB             DBNAME
Variable    SQLUSER         USER
Variable    SQLPASS         PASSWORD

# Tell the default DBM we are using something else...
Variable  SOME_DATABASE  1

# The table defs are in separate files in the dbconf directory,
# the ones kept in DBM are in TABLENAME.dbm files.
#include dbconf/*

</SNIP from catalog.cfg>

Kyle Cook