[ic] Can't Get MySQL running with IC

Ralph Alberti interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 10 12:45:01 2001

> Do your dbconf/files (and/or your definitions in catalog.cfg)
> include the correct information and syntax for the tables if
> you have modified or added new ones?
> (Refer to url above)

I just did a find on my system and the only dbconf I find is for
the construct demo that comes with Interchange. This doesn't
ever get created for the catalogs I make.

/var/lib/interchange/construct/dbconf
/usr/lib/interchange/construct/dbconf

> Also the relevant lines from your catalog.cfg file would help.
> (Similar to):
>
> <SNIP from catalog.cfg>
>
> Variable    SQLDSN           dbi:mysql:DBNAME:localhost:3333
> Variable    SQLDB             DBNAME
> Variable    SQLUSER         USER
> Variable    SQLPASS         PASSWORD

# Uncomment if needed
#Variable  SQLPASS  foo
#Variable  SQLUSER  bar

I don't seem to have the other two lines shown above.

> # Tell the default DBM we are using something else...
> Variable  SOME_DATABASE  1

Don't seem to have this either.