[ic] .css sheets and IC

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 9 10:04:00 2001

CSS is related to IC the same way HTML is...so yes you can work with CSS
and IC tags.

CSS being parsed on the client side just like HTML and IC tags are parsed
BEFORE sending the
resulting HTML. If the output is correct HTML/CSS syntax then you are set!

Think of HTML/CSS/Javascript/etc as the content of a cake and IC tags as
the tools to make it.

Have fun =)

J.-P.

                    John Foster
                    <jfoster@augustmail.com>                  To:     "interchange-users@developer.akopia.com"
                    Sent by:                                  <interchange-users@developer.akopia.com>
                    interchange-users-admin@developer.        cc:
                    akopia.com                                Subject:     [ic] .css sheets and IC

                    06/09/2001 09:31 AM
                    Please respond to
                    interchange-users

Before I spend a lot of time messing with this, can anybody tell me that
this works. I want to use cascading style sheets (.css) files on a site
I am developing. Will IC tags etc work from "within" a style sheet? ANY
advice!!
Thanks.
John