[ic] Permission problems starting Interchange as interch vs root

Curt Hauge interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 22 18:10:01 2001

Quoting Jon Jensen
> Have you read README.rpm? It's in either /usr/doc/interchange-4.x.x or
> /usr/share/doc/interchange-4.x.x or in a CVS checkout. It explains more
> about using Interchange from the RPM package.

Thank you for that, Jon! Seems I was getting worried for nothing...I have
been starting Interchange correctly, as in the first example and according
to readme.rpm:

Interchange will be started by this command (executed as root):

/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange start *OR* /usr/sbin/interchange -r

Have a great weekend everyone!

Curt Hauge