[ic] FedEx Ground Rate Table Needed

Jason Ballou interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 23:59:03 2001

I've received shipments through FedEx Ground here and
there over the past few months without any real
problems, then again I could literally sit here typing
for the next 72 hours describing problems that I've
had with UPS.  My main interest with FedEx Ground is
that they are cheaper than UPS and actually accept
cash for COD shipments.  Also, normal FedEx COD
shipments are not charged if the shipment is refused
and I'm hoping that this will prove true with FedEx
Ground as well.  I guess I'll have to put together a
rate table, I'll post it when I get a chance in case
anyone is interested.  And I didn't get a free
printer... guess I'll have to call see how many people
I can get transfered to tomorrow.

Also, I have never added a new table to Interchange
and my experience is fairly limited, what would it
entail?

Jason