[ic] Install problems with MySQL

Michael Lehmkuhl interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon May 21 10:26:00 2001

Dan,

> uname -a
BSD/OS electricpulp.com 4.0.1 BSDI BSD/OS 4.0.1 Virtual Kernel #12: Fri Feb
25 17:03:03 PST 2000

As for the SQL, I can execute the query you attached.  As a matter of fact,
Interchange is able to execute that query as well.  The problem seems to
happen on the query right after the CREATE TABLE orderline query.  The table
orderline is correctly set up in MySQL, but right after running that query,
Interchange gives me the following error:

table orderline index failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Also, I installed another catalog (pulpstore_dbm) using DBM instead of
MySQL, and that did work correctly.

--
Michael Lehmkuhl <michael@electricpulp.com>
Partner, Electric Pulp