[ic] unable to display page errors

Tim Watts interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 11:57:00 2001

We're running interchange 4.6.5 on a unix shared server. We constantly get
feedback from customers that say that get the generic browser error "Unable
to display page" or "URL error, unable to locate site." These are errors
generated in the browser, they are not interchange errors. They pop up
INSTANTLY when  the submit button is clicked on various forms throught the
site. If you hit the back button from these error pages and try again, it
ALWAYS works the second time. It seems to be only associated with
interchange, because we never have these problems with any other pages in
the site. Anyone have a clue or a solution to this puzzle??? I know we are
losing sales, but we can't locate the source of the problem.
Thanks greatly for any help.