[ic] Newbie Needs Steps to clone existing Catalog

Fri Sep 21 11:51:01 2001

I installed & modified Foundation into a nice catalog called "CloneDepot".
Now I
want to make "CloneDepot" available to the world

I followed the steps to add a new catalog described in the tutorial and
created
a new catalog called "CloneDepot".   I tar'd all the Foundation files and
restored
them on the "CloneDepot" catalog's root.  I went in and changed all the
(errorlog, etc.)
links and references to Foundation in 'variable.txt'.

"CloneDepot" works great except it uses all of the images, products and
descriptions
from the "Foundation" catalog.

Obviously I really screwed up and didnt follow the proper steps to create a
new catalog.

Can someone point me to where "Creating a New Catalog From an Existing
Catalog"
is documented or maybe you used Foundation as the basis of your production
catalog?