[ic] re: top banner

Stephen Kent interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 16:13:01 2002

You need to edit the templates under the Administration UI.  There is a
section where the reference to logo.gif is contained.  You can add a
third picture between logo.gif and the redhat logo here.

Stephen Kent
Director of Information Technology
Coastal Business Machines, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Raymond Miecznik
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 3:25 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] re: top banner

ok, at:

http://demo.ic.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic3

at the top there is a big white space between the redhat logo on the
right
and the replace this graphic with your own logo.

I wanted to put in a static banner that told people that they can only
buy
from our store if they are 18 years or older, because we will sell
smoke shop like products, and I don't want any minors to get it.

what file would i need to edit to be able to do that ?

since we are only accepting credit card, I think that will verify age,
is there a 18 years minimum on a credit or debit card ?

thanks for all your help before, got lots of work done.

Raymond

---