[ic] interchanage install

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 1 10:57:00 2002

At 03:17 PM 7/31/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I am trying to install interchange and I am getting the following error
>
>test
>server/unixmode .......ok 1
>server/startup.........ok 2
>link/unixmode..........ok 3
>server/inetmode........ok 4
>link/inetmode..........not ok 5
>server/control.........ok 6
>6 tests run -- 1/6 failed
>make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 1
>
>can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong or where I can find the work
>around or fix for this???
>
>Thanks
>
>Ryan Holowaychuk
>Systems Administrator - Pre-Press Tech

Usually this is not fatal - the install should complete, and you can then
go on to running VENDROOT/bin/makecat. Just specify UNIX when asked what
type of socket you want to use for the cgi link file, and your catalog
should still run.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax