[ic] Interchange with Linkpoint

Joshua M. McClain interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 00:45:00 2002

I looked throught the archives, and found a few people asking about using
Interchange with the Linkpoint gateway, but I saw no replies from people who
had done it.

Is this still the case?

In Interchange, I want to gather all of the customer information, compute
his shipping and sales tax, but NOT collect the credit card information.
Then send them to Linkpoint with the dollar amount(s) for credit card
finalization and acceptance.

The Linkpoint FORM is very straight-forward.  So where do I need to go in
the code to add this capability?  I'm not really a coder, but this shouldn't
be too hard, right?

Thanks,
Josh McClain
tartan@mindspring.com