[ic] Multipal DB servers

Richard Houston interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 13:02:01 2002

Now that is cool. Anywhere I can get info on setting this up? Would be
great to take advantage of mysql's speed on table that are mostly static
and use postgresql for stuff that you would like to use transactions on.
This is of course if you do not want to use INNOdb on mysql for some reason.

Thanks very much.

Rich

P.S. not trying to start a PGSQL Vs. MYSQL debate here.