[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page - OT

Aaron Kemp interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 6 09:49:00 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 06:15, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> are you so kind to give us the URL, where I can find the informations?

Well, Sourceforge just points to the microsoft site (very helpful...;))

But a quick google search turns up tons of information on the various
problems related to SLL in Internet Explorer.  This one seemed most
interesting, but is fairly old:

http://www.cupwatch.com/sslproblems.html

Nothing there about IE6 specifically though.  Most the sites I peeked at
that were talking about SSL problems said they were still evaluating
IE6...

I also noticed while googling around that it seems SSL is handled by
schannel.dll.  Maybe you can get a newer version than what you have?

Sorry I can't help more.

Aaron