[ic] Recommendations for Online Credit Card Processing

Fri Aug 23 09:32:01 2002

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (racke@linuxia.de):
> Hello all,
>
> a new customer of mine used PayFlow Pro from Verisign for online
> credit card processing and we're in the process to create an
> Interchange online store for him. Looks like the Signio payment
> module will work for him.
>
> However, his PayFlow Pro subscription is up for renewal and they
> charge almost 700$ for it. He asked me if there are less expensive
> solutions which would work as well with Interchange (support
> in 4.9.x would suffice, I guess).

I am using SkipJack these days. No renewal fee, reasonable setup.
Support is very good. Tell them I sent you. 8-)

--

Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://perusion.com
phone +1.513.523.7621 <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer