[ic] Using IC as content management (for Jonathan, WebMaint.)

Shirlyn Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 11 12:07:01 2002

Hello,

Looking through the archives, I've noticed that IC has been used as a CMS
for Helpem.  I would like to find out how to do this as well.  First being
that I'm trying to change the UI_STD_HEADER/FOOTER to have the look of my
CMS.  I've posted an e-mail months ago inquiring on how to change ... or
rather apply the changes I've made to them.  I've been able to change them
before and apply the cosmetic change but after I've upgraded from 4.8.5 to
4.8.6, the changes I've put in are being ignored.  If I removed
UI_STD_HEADER/FOOTER in UI lib, the admin page loses the header/footer,
when I put in my modified ones, the default shows up.  I've restarted
interchange thinking it might be cached somewhat.  No luck there.  Is
there a configuration line that I missed?

That I know, is only cosmetic a change.  I would appreciate HowTo steps
and guidance into making IC a CMS.  That I'm sure requires more work but
I'm willing to learn with some guidance.

Thanks a whole lot.

--
Ciao ?:-)
Shirlyn, the WebPrincess