[ic] Using IC as content management (for Jonathan, WebMaint.)

Shirlyn Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 11 17:18:00 2002

Oh my gosh, that was so simple.  I've made a subdir in that directory
called orig thinking that it would serve as my "backup" and hide the
originals.

Ok, I think I can tweak at it a bit more.  Uhm, one quick question comes
to mind though ... I know that if I copy /admin/* to the new catalog, that
overrides the global one ... do I have to copy the UI's as well to
override or is that in a cfg I can define?

Thanks again. :-)