[ic] Saving credit card number to database

Dan McCullough interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 07:55:01 2002

Just as one mailing member to another, please please be very careful with this credit card
storage.  Must always use a secure conection when accessing information in that table or file.  If
your on a secured host that shouldnt be a problem other then just connecting with ssh or sftp or
scp.  I would like to mention that sites that save numbers, never give out the full number even
when retrieved.

good luck