[ic] switching to gpg from AuthorizeNet

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 13:29:00 2002

Ed LaFrance wrote:
Thanks for the help, that looks like it worked from the customers side.
On my side I just get an email with '0--' as the only content, I'm
working on getting the gpg keys and the email addresses in the right
places.

I would like to use a payment gateway, I had planned on just sending it
to my transaction provider manually at the time the goods are shipped.
Can this be made automatic?