[ic] Left Nav Result

J. Ross Dishner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 19:57:01 2002

Brendan,

Perhaps I was a bit vague in my question.

I am wanting the left nav link to perform similar to the MORE
INFORMATION link in the right menu. The product name link in search
results also returns the desired information.

In short, Since several of my products in the left nav menu are
SINGLE ITEMS there is no reason to return search results. Clicking on
these items should return the detailed product description. I'm
simply looking for the setting bring this data into flypage.html as
it does in the above mentioned generated results.

Also Brendan, I don't seem to have A link to Auto_populate in my copy
of 4.8. Should I.

Thanks Again,

Ross