[ic] Left Nav Result

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 15:00:01 2002

You may need to change the vertical_category_list component so that it
generates a link to the product flypage then the results page instead,
 or I suppose for those specific categories you could change the category
so that it links to a static page, and simply enter the sku there, I'm
not sure to what extent the design menu fields support ITL.

-Brendan