[ic] RE: PayPal working with IC (changed to whhhhyyyy won't you make a PayPal mod)?

Robert Brandtjen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 00:27:00 2002

On Thursday 21 February 2002 05:16 pm, you wrote:
> Yet you trust merchants with a system that allows them to store customer
> credit card numbers through a non secure checkout form.  Again, I do not
> follow your logic here.  Then again I am not an Interchange developer.
> Perhaps you folk have a special brand of logic that my limited imagination
> does not allow me to comprehend.

Interchange DOES NOT store the credit card info - only the expiration date,
not the account number.

:-)

Relax - Pay Pal will either sink or swim with their IPO, I'm betting they
sink. Wrong time of the decade to launch an IPO on a dot com (dot bomb?)

Rob - your friend