[ic] RE: PayPal (changed to there will be no more on the subject from me)

Fri Feb 22 20:53:00 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Julia Jacobs wrote:

JJ>>As I mentioned off list, I will recommend to my client that she forgoe the
JJ>>PayPal option altogether and just stick with her AmEx, Visa, MasterCard,
JJ>>Discover, and that UPS C.O.D option that you mentioned since she her Thawte
JJ>>cert, merchant account and Authorizenet gateway.  She can take Visa and
JJ>>Master Card check debit cards.  That way the customer is covered under the
JJ>>warrantee of the credit card company.  For another $150 she can accept
JJ>>eChecks through Authorizenet if she wants that option.
JJ>>
JJ>>Its not worth the headache and hassle.

I take Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. They can also mail
in checks or Money Orders.

I do not feel that I am losing any sales.

I submit my sales to the Credit Card processor via my Point Of Sale system,
which requires the manual entry of charge card data. I prefer this
'hands-on' method of doing business. I feel that it keeps me in touch with
my customers.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, February 22, 2002 at 20:55 PM:
High message: 9434567. Message last read: 9.

This Linux System has been up 1271 hours