[ic] Sorting Options

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 1 22:05:01 2002

Kevin Walsh wrote:

>>What do I need to add to make the options sorted by their sort field?
>>

>You need "tf=sort" in your original search parameter list.  The "tf"
>parameter specifies the column(s) by which the search results should
>be sorted.
>
>For more information, see the "The Search Engine" section of the
>"Interchange Database" manual.

I already have a tf in the original search, that sorts the search so
that the products form in the right way.  I'm talking about the options
table.  If I want a product to list the options in the order color, then
size, then price, what do I do?  Currently I have the values 01, 02, and
03 for the options in the order I want.  The problem is that sometimes
options will get listed in different orders, e.g. size, then color, then
price.

-Cameron