[ic] Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 00:38:00 2002

IC 4.8.5 on RH 7.3 working from Foundation....

    I've figured out how to define multiple prices based on multiple
matching
sizes (in my case) using the options table but what about inventory ?
It seems the inventory table is connected to the product table/number so

one inventory per product with multiple sizes.  I'd rather not make
individual
products for each product/size because then each individual size for a
product would show in the product listing.  Unless someone convinces me
it would be easier to work around the displaying of multiple
sizes/products as a single
product then trying to deal with the inventory issue.   Suggestions ??

Thanks,
Jon